Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Ma of "Mamundee" Brings Peace!

One thing I know for sure is, Mamundee truly hates sluts!


I just got back from college about an hour ago.. I was bored so I came online and went on facebook. *Yawns* and yet again I came across a very disturbing video which made me really pissed off. Its not like as if it’s the first time I've seen or.. anyone has seen these kinda videos but for the love of god! What the freaking hell is wrong with girls now a days?! I don’t even know where to begin! But mostly what annoys me the most is…I’m soo not racist for I don’t even know where I belong in our society. Lol! BUT.. A very largeeee BUT! I hateeeee people who are bloody hypocrites! Its fine if u claim its your life.. No ones business blahh fine! Then piss off! Go on with it.. don’t go around acting like you guys are fantastic wonderful creatures where by you guys are the ones doing all the bad shit. You guys made up your own rules and your breaking them! And now, just because some dick decided to make a big deal outta a woman drinking with her god damn husband the whole world knows about it and its making our country look as if those who are in that ring of circle, no one ever breaks a god damn rule.. HELLLOOOOOO go to any club. Within a week they could convict 1/3 of Malaysia!
Back to what I was saying about slutss.. =) Even the great Oprah Winfrey says: Guys cheat because there are tons of women (cheap sluts) who are willing to cheat with them. So what is it about females nowadays? Are you that low class and worthless that selling yourself the only way to get some sort of attention? Just remember how you see yourself is how others see you. And no guy wants a slut as his true love.


*PEACE*

Signing out, Ellxy XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment