Monday, January 18, 2010

Of good friends and cheap clothes

Since my classes ends at 1030 almost every day, I have all the time in the world to do whatever I want. :> I make myself busy by doing something productive such as working on LC, meeting up with old (real)friends, and of course, shopping :) :) :)

Today was rather productive. Had lunch with beloved coll mates after class. Its nice to see everyone again! Well, half of them :( I haven't seen so many ppl for so long! *Why can't I bump into ppl I actually care about instead of disgusting fugly 2faced pests I despise?*

Anywayyyyyy :D :D
Dee's class ended early today so we went to KL to get some stuff and of course, SHOPPING ♥♥♥



ELLXY, YOU HAD CLASS! DONT TALK!

Very productive indeed. I'm happy! :D

Today's outfit:

Dian had to wear formal to class!

Headband - Somewhere in Subang Parade

White shirt - Dorothy Perkins

High waisted skirt - Cotton On

Red clincher - Somewhere in Sunway Pyramid

Flats - Rubi

Bag - Stole her mum's bag







Grey top - FOS

High waisted skirt - KL

Slippers - Sg Wang

Bag - Vintage

Necklace - Diva

Ring - Online

I was actually wearing my Rubi till it started raining and got wet :( :( :(





Despite the unfortunate event that struck my rubi's, it was a good good day! :D

♥♥♥♥♥,
mun!

No comments:

Post a Comment