Friday, January 29, 2010

Nostalgia

Today, I stumbled upon a collection of photos taken when I was in high school. Looking back, it felt like yesterday when we had to attend weekly assemblies on Monday mornings, skipped boring Biology and History classes, made up silly excuses when we enter class late after our short break. It felt like yesterday when 4 Adil snuck in McDonald's for breakfast thinking we were such geniuses as we never got caught (until I visited school again soon after graduation, I found out from a former teacher that everyone knew but chose to keep quiet and let us feel more superior!) It has been three years since I left high school. Yes, THREE years!

Lim Yin Faye and Christine Liew ♥♥
It's our graduation photo so shut it! I think its nice!

The handsome gentlemen (NOT!)
My all time favourite boys :)
From left to right: HC, CH & Timo.

Suicide pose. Epic!

Professional photographers behind the scene.

Suicide pose II

Sexay 5 Adil asses ;)

Super vain ppl. Tsk tsk.

Nutcases too. (this was taken during exam)

Menggatal with trainee teachers. Score! ;)
When we're not fooling around, we study Chemistry! ;) (I'm still using the same pencil today!)

Screaming cos we saw a big ass cockroach or smth like that.

Graduated :')

Three years ago, we were all 17, carefree, and naive. This year, we'll be leaving our teen-hood, venturing into the real world as adults. Currently we're all pursuing our dreams, all around the globe. We're gonna graduate and start climbing the corporate ladder in no time. In a few years, some of us will be married and having kids! Shocking but true. We're no longer teens :(

Time flies. Like, REALLY flies. Everything I remember about school felt like it happened yesterday. One thing I know for sure is, it was the greatest time of my life and I enjoyed every single bit of it.

Say hello to adulthood!
*except for CH since he's a year younger. ugh!*

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥,

moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment