Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Suicide

Hello dear readers. If you have not already know, I have been busy as hell due to uni AND work. Yep, suicidal, I know. I barely have a day to rest. I have classes everyday and I work every weekend. (Thankfully I have Fridays off now :-)) Its been a long long time since I bum around doing nothing. Assignments are piling up every week and I have to make sure I watch up with my classes before the weekend. Nope, I'm not complaining bout my current lifestyle. In fact, I'm pretty contented. I like being busy and I find myself being more productive this way. My time management skills have improved as well. Haha. At first I was struggling because I do not have time for my family, friends, or even myself! I'm getting the hang of it now that I have made special arrangements with those people I love :-) All I need now is some time and more money to go shopping. Hmmmm.

Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment