Saturday, February 13, 2010

3 in 1

14th February 2010. Its Chinese New Year, Valentine's day, and of course, YEO HAN CHOONG'S 20TH BIRTHDAY! =D


Best bud turning 20 today! He is the most straight forward piece of shit I've ever met in my entire life. Mouth like laser I tell you. BUT of course I have a lot of love for this boy :D Exactly why I'm having a blog post dedicated to him. Heh.

We go waaaaaay back ;)

My legs and half of him. Also the day he lost his butt virginity to Ming Kuang. *inside joke*
Not (exactly) literally haha don't kill me.

He likes to act cute

and also act hot.

Doesn't matter cos he's pretty damn loved by his girlfriend and of course, friends ;) Confirm get extra angpau one. Bloody hell!

I'm not feeling the thrill of CNY nor Valentine's. Maybe I grew outta that already. Hmm. I rmb when I was younger I was bloody excited for CNY! Now, every celebration is just another day. I feel old :( I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now. We used to celebrate V-day but now its just another day. No fancy dinner, no fancy gifts, just some quality time watching movies at home :) Since both are clashing this year, I'm just gonna be celebrating CNY with my family. No V-day for me!

I'd only say that V-day is not necessarily for couples. You can celebrate love with your family and friends as well. Here I am, spreading some love to everyone! :>

I love you, my REAL friends *the only very few, you know who you are ;)*, my boyfriend and of course, my family.

And lastly, happy birthday again Mr. Yeo Han Choong. ;)

Full of love, ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
moon

No comments:

Post a Comment